Director, Business Development (Demand)
Using proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) VidCrunch is able to turn static text and image into sight, sound, and motion (video). This unique video content is derived from content on the website’s own pages and drives users to consume more content on their own sites instead of driving users to other promoted content on sites not owned by our partner. This new video content also provides each site with a new placement for video ads.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team. We are a passionate group with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to roll up our sleeves and get things done.
The Business Development Manager role reports into the VP, Business Development and will play a key role in developing & executing a partnership strategy to meet revenue goals.
What you'll do:
- Build, manage and understand relationships with programmatic and direct buyers across the video ecosystem
- Establish and grow strategic relationships with brands, media agencies, trading desks and demand side platforms via a consultative sales approach
- Understand the company's supply offering and inventory, as well as how to package and position it with buyers
- Establish the prioritisation of accounts and strategic engagement plans for the quarter and the year
- Work internally with the VidCrunch’s teams across publisher relations, media planning, demand operations, product development and marketing
- Help to build out the business by creating workflows, inputting to scale-able package solutions, and communicating the new offerings externally
- Creatively market new publisher inventory to buyer network
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company's business strategy and growth
- Operates effectively within a global company
- Maintains pipeline activity in CRM
- Capture product features required to bring on new business, delivering revenue cases that can be used to aid prioritization
- Partner with marketing teams to develop and attract partner involvement within press releases, case studies, thought leadership, business social sharing and custom events
- Provide input to Management that helps shape team policies and processes
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience in the online digital space working with DSPs, Agency Trading Desks, Agencies and Brands
- Familiarity with online video advertising and the video lumascape
- Build or possess successful partnership relations within Agencies: including C-suite, Heads of Digital, Trading Directors and Client leads. Senior connections across DSPs, Trading desks and leading regional brands
- Ability to understand/present complex products and deal structures
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment