Full Stack Software Engineer
At VidCrunch, our mission is to improve people's experience in the online advertising world. To do this, we started with our own ideas and models by creating open, inclusive and diverse products.
Projects will require working closely with creative and product designers, other engineers and stakeholders. These projects may occur simultaneously, so you must be able to juggle multiple concurrent initiatives.
Our company moves at an extremely fast pace and is always evolving. Being adaptable to change is a necessity and so is having a great attitude.
- Be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces pairing, healthy discussions and supports each other in their goals
- Help define the team roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- Be able to self-organize and self-manage when you work on business goals and targets
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Go home knowing that your work today is meaningfully improving the lives of every VidCrunch team member
- Must have 1,5 + years of software engineering industry experience
- Experience with browser developer tools
- Solid understanding of web performance
- Experience with Git and clear understanding of CI/CD processes
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with database engines like MongoDB, Redis, Postgres
- Understanding of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry
- Professional and stable working environment
- The latest technology and equipment you need
- Comfortable office facing Yakub Kolas square